пятница, 21 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD CHIPKA LE SAIYAN FEVICOL SE VIDEO SONG

See our usage guide for more details on embedding. Aaja mere raaja, tujhe jannat dikhaun main Come my king, let me show you the heaven. Gatkaa le saiyyan alcohol se.. Swallow me with alcohol, oh my beloved.. Close karke too rakh le apne naino ka shutter Keep the shutter of your eyes closed. chipka le saiyan fevicol se video song

Uploader: Tygole
Date Added: 2 October 2013
File Size: 59.15 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 52683
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





T-Series Buy Dabnagg 2 songs on iTunes: Par kahani oh Raani puraani hai teri But oh my queen, your story is old. Mere photo ko seene se yaar, chipkale saiyaan Fevicol se Sauyan my friend, stick my photo to your chest with Fevicol.

Subtitles Comments 0 Revisions 2 Edit Subtitles. Saare India ko tune ghulam kiyaa re You have made all the India your slave. Share Post to Facebook Post to Twitter.

Mere Photo ko Seene se Yaar Chipkale Saiyan Fevicol se - Kareena Kapoor - Dabangg 2 - Full Hd Song

Arrey thummke jo kamariyaa, hile jila kya state re. Uhh ahh ki avaaz hai aati har ore se The sounds of 'uhh' and 'ahh' come from every side. Naseehat bhool jayega tu ek quarter se You eaiyan forget the lesson within a quarter. Bat ball sey, Cinema-hall sey, Using bat-ball, By going to cinema hall.

Got a YouTube account? Swing swing swing continuously.

chipka le saiyan fevicol se video song

Close karke too rakh le apne naino ka shutter Keep es shutter of your eyes closed. Gatkaa le saiyyan alcohol se. Buy Dabnagg 2 songs on iTunes: Aaja mere raaja, tujhe jannat dikhaun main Come my king, let me show you the heaven. Pyaar karle tu aaj angoor ki daughter se You, love the daughter of the grape.

Fevicol Se - Dabangg 2 in cartoon version - Dailymotion - video dailymotion

Londiyaa pataaenge miss-call se We will persuade a girl by missed call. Chipka le saiyaan Fevicol se Stick it using fevicol, my beloved. Mera jalwaa jo dekh le, wo faint ho jaaye The one who sees my talent, gets fainted.

To set these songs as your HellotunesClick here https: Yeh wo daaroo hai jo chadh jaae sirf water se It is a drink, which intoxicates with water alone too.

Tere photo ko seeney mein yaar chipkaa loonga main Fevicol sey I will stick your photo to my chest using Fevicol. Merey photo ko seeney se yaar Stick my photo to your chest using Fevicol. Stick my photo with your chest, oh my fevjcol.

chipka le saiyan fevicol se video song

Nashe mein jhom le. When your waist moves, not only the district, full state shivers.

Paste this inside your HTML body, where you want to include the widget: Tere photo ko seene mein yaar chipka loonga main Fevicol se I will stick your photo to my chest with fevicol.

See our usage guide for more details on embedding. Paste this in your document somewhere closest to the closing body tag is preferable: Fevifol jhhoom jhum barabar.

chipka le saiyan fevicol se video song

Arrey marriage-hall sey, Overall sey Oh by taking her to marriage hall, overall. Jhoom le jhum le. Barfeele paani mein fire lagaaun main I set fire to the cold water.

Roll back to this version.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий