четверг, 13 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD UHF MATAS-ME COM O TEU OLHAR

Moonspell - Alma Mater cover. Obscura - Anticosmic Overload vocal cover. Comme Restus - Palhasso Do Caralho cover. I posted this on YouTube so you guys could give me some feedback on it. Sabaton - Primo Victoria cover. Rammstein - Du Hast cover. What was the first concert you ever went to? uhf matas-me com o teu olhar

Uploader: Shale
Date Added: 26 January 2006
File Size: 35.66 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 29845
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Bullets And Octane - Pirates cover. Slash - The Godfather Theme.

uhf matas-me com o teu olhar

You're stuck on a desert island and only get to bring one album with you. Halestorm - I Miss The Misery cover. Join Fandalism to show your skills and network with other musicians.

Matas-me com o teu olhar - UHF - Free Sheet Music & Tabs

Blink - Family Reunion cover. Are you a musician?

Rammstein - Du Hast cover. UHF - Matas me com o teu olhar cover Portuguese band.

UHF Essentials

What do you pick? Waste Disposal Machine - Tabula Rasa cover. Planeta Vaca - Lili remake Leave suggestions. Planeta Vaca Leave suggestions.

uhf matas-me com o teu olhar

The Offspring - Self Esteem cover. Judas Priest - Breaking The Law cover. Alestorm - You Are A Pirate cover.

‎UHF Essentials on Apple Music

Comme Restus - Palhasso Do Caralho cover. Murderdolls - Summertime Suicide cover. I thought it'd be good to have both covers uploaded so cpm can compare them. Have you been in bands? The Offspring - Want You Bad cover. Started playing drums on August Blink - All The Small Things cover. Hope you like it and leave suggestions. Korpiklaani - Vodka cover Hope you like it and leave suggestions. How long have you been playing? Danzig - Mother cover.

Billy Talent - Fallen Leaves cover Leave suggestions.

Write a friendly comment I'm in a black metal band, called Mournkind. System Of A Down - Roulette cover.

ANTÓNIO CÔRTE-REAL - PORTUGAL

I sarted my lessons in September 28thwhen I was 12 years old. Rammstein - Ich Tu Dir Weh cover. Moonspell - Alma Mater cover. Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train solo cover.

Fandalism is for musicians.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий